The GoNano Conference on Responsiveness to Societal Needs and Values in Nanotechnologies and Beyond
During the last 3 years, the GoNano project (Governing nanotechnologies through societal engagement) established a co-creation methodology to show how engagement of citizens and stakeholders could increase responsiveness to societal needs and values in nanotechnology. Pilots in three countries (NL, CZ and ES) focused on future applications in the health, food and energy sectors.
In this conference, we want to present:
- Experiences with increasing responsiveness to societal needs and values in research and innovation.
- Testimonials from participants in the pilots. We will hear from citizens, industry and research organisations.
- Policy recommendations to increase motivation and opportunities for researchers and innovators to work with societal stakeholders and citizens in early stages of innovation.
- Training materials for researchers to set up co-creation projects and living lab environments.
- Discussion on the potential of including reflection on the role of gender, diversity and culture in innovation processes and projects.
- Exhibition and poster session.
Registration is open until 15 May 2020.
Click here to sign up!